Wednesday, August 8, 2012

It's Almost Bead Soup 6 Reveal Day!

This Saturday, August 11, is the second reveal date of 3 reveal dates (July 28 was the first and August 25 is the third) for the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party hosted by the hostess with the mostest, Lori Anderson! I'm paired with Leslie Wayment of AA Beads for this hop.

This is the soup I sent to Leslie, I can't wait to see what she makes with it:
 This is the soup Leslie sent to me, she was very generous:
Believe it or not, I've actually already completed two pieces for the hop from my soup - I'm so pleased with myself that I'm not last minute! I might actually have time to complete one more!

Come back on Saturday to see the reveal and the list of participants for the second hop!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lori,
    I will be there and I will be a participant as well.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Thank you Love and hugs Tanya

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I certainly appreciate your kind words!