Tuesday, February 28, 2012


IN MEMORIAM

IN LOVING MEMORY OF

T.J. Michaud
On His 27th Birthday, February 28

With each experience we are reborn.
We see with new eyes,
We hear with new ears,
We touch with new hands,
And our hearts beat with a different rhythm.
With this rebirth, we become someone different.
It can be joy or sadness that recreates us,
But whatever it may be we start over.
You were reborn somewhere else.
You see with new eyes,
Touch with new hands,
And your heart beats a new rhythm.
With your rebirth, we were reborn.
We see the beauty,
We hear the joy,
We touch with kindness,
And our hearts beat a happy rhythm.
                                                      - Gabi

Happy birthday beautiful boy.
We love you and miss you every day.

Dad, Mom, Caiti, Matt and Gabi

2 comments:

  1. Your post made me cry - I am so very sorry for your terrible loss.....your words have sincerely moved me. And I am sorry, but, I think your piece speaks volumes. Beautiful. PS: sorry for your mess...been there...done that...don't want to go there again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the poems Gabrielle has had published. Beautiful, and hauntingly profound.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I certainly appreciate your kind words!