Thursday, February 2, 2012

5th Bead Soup Blog Party - Sneaky Peak

Well hello! Work and life have taken over for the last month and a half. Whew! January is supposed to move at a bit slower pace than the holidays. It seems as though many people have felt that January flew by at an alarming rate!

Blog Hop begins March 3rd!

The lovely Lori Anderson of Pretty Things is hosting her 5th Bead Soup Blog Party and I was very fortunate to have the Random Number Generator gods working in my favor - I was selected as a participant (only 200 this time around - much more manageable for Miss Lori)! Yay me! I was paired with the equally lovely Mary Govaars of MHL Designs! Below is a sneaky-peak of the soup I'm sending to Mary:


I'll reveal slightly less pixelated versions of the soup as the package gets closer and closer to Mary! Be sure to check back to see what soup ingredients Mary has sent to me!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I certainly appreciate your kind words!