Monday, July 2, 2012

6th Bead Soup Blog Party - Sneak Peak

That lovely lady Lori Anderson is at it again! The 6th Bead Soup Blog Party is underway! This swap has 400, FOUR HUNDRED, participants across the globe! For this swap Lori has paired me with Leslie Wayment. Leslie and I have spent the past week getting to know one another via email. Guess what? Leslie owns a bead store, and she cabs rocks - how stinkin' cool (and she's a full-time pharmacist to boot)! Now, let me tell you it's a bit of a daunting task to select beads for a person who owns a bead store!

Well, I've done it and I hope Leslie likes her soup! It may be different from what she's worked with so it might be a bit of a challenge, but I hope it's a good challenge. Can't wait to receive my soup from Leslie! Our reveal date is August 11!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! I certainly appreciate your kind words!